Pretty much whatever that I think in my life is worthy of being placed on Tumblr or whatever.
ANY ONE WANNA BUY MY BROTHER?????? i don’t even want money, just pick him up anytime i want him OUT of my life
*WARNING* super annoying
Hmmmm, I dunno. Can I just keep him in a cage?
Omg I tried listing my brother on eBay when I was 9, and I had been so excited when someone bid on him before I realized it was my mom .-.
god dammit it’s gonna be blurry OH WELL IT’S NOT LIKE IT’S THE FANCIEST THING I’VE EVER MADE OR ANYTHING
sad but true
at any rate I somehow hit 300 followers very recently (read: just now, probably), so holy fuck, hi, never thought I’d get anywhere near here. This is friggin’ incredible to me, okay? Three hundred real live people see the occasional bullshit I post. You poor souls.
So to apologize for that, I’m going to give one of you the ability to access cool, better stuff than my blog!
STUFF YOU CAN WIN
- A six-month sponsorship! That’s right, for six months, you too can be part of the group that enjoys sneak-peeks, previews, and early showings of things like Red vs Blue, RWBY, and lots of other stuff on top of that. Already have a sponsorship, or don’t think you’d benefit from having one? You can get something price-equivalent (or nearly so) from the shop! Get some slapbands, get a tumbler, get something small you’ve always kinda wanted but just never gotten for one reason or another.
- Since this post reached over 50 notes, there will be a second-place winner! You will receive what the first-place winner didn’t. So if they choose a sponsorship, you’ll get a little something from the store. If they get a little something from the store, you’ll get a sponsorship!
SHIT TO KNOW
- Since this is for my followers, you do have to actually BE a follower to win. But you’re totally welcome to unfollow me right after. I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea.
- One note. One reblog. Each one gives you an entry.
- No giveaway blogs. Apparently they exist? I dunno. Regardless, none of that bullshit.
- I can only afford shipping fees in North America and, thanks to the new store, Europe. Obviously this doesn’t apply to the sponsorship, but for anything from the shop, I do have to limit where the gifts go. I’m really sorry!
- You must be 18+ to win (or get permission from your parents) and be comfortable with giving me your address, unless you choose a sponsorship.
- RoosterTeeth is in no way affiliated with this giveaway. They just benefit from it.
- NEW! I completely forgot to mention this, but if you win but don’t respond to me contacting you within 24 hours, I will choose another winner. (I’ll try to send two messages, one via ask and one via fanmail, to hopefully ensure you get it.) Naturally, your ask or submit has to be open, otherwise how can I reach you? (Deepest apologies for not mentioning this before, I KNEW I forgot something.)
So what about the time limit, you may be wondering? Well, I get turned off of some giveaways because they’re so long and have so many notes, and you just sigh and think, “I’ll never win.” Not this one! I want entrants to actually have a fighting chance to win, so this giveaway will be on for exactly 72 hours. That’s three days! Which means this giveaway will end at precisely 12:40 PM PDT on April 19th, and any notes or reblogs after that time will not be considered.
Ready, set, gooooo! Good luck!
fooly-cooly94 requested a picture of Tony and Steve giving Peter the sex talk. Unfortunately, my mind was having trouble coming up with ideas (since it’s been done a lot already), so I figured I’d try and showcase the events leading up to the talk itself (I hope this is still okay! @_@”)
Note: Originally it was just the top 3 pages, but then for fun I decided to quickly doodle the fourth page (because I don’t know about you guys but I was very forgetful like this as a kid).
I once got so involved in an rp I was doing that I actually cried when I was turned down by another rp-er…… Oops